Initial Bike Sounds Features
- Starter Beep sounds
- 1st Iteration Pedaling
- Skidding on gravel sound
- Gaps between sounds playing
- Pedaling/ Skidding still plays while in the air
- Constant pedaling sounds like starting pedaling over and over.
Environmental Ambience Features
- Added Forest Ambience Sounds - Wind, Birds.
- Terrain Sounds - Gravel
- Appropriate sounds stopping when bike is off the ground
- Ambience constant volume across all map
- Ambient sounds, 1 large file. No randomness.
- Pedaling and terrain sounds are a constant tempo so bike sounds as if it is going a constant speed always
- Pedaling cue fixed so doesn't sound like player is constantly starting to pedal.
- Volume Balancing issues
Sounds Added to Bike Implementation Features
- Sounds transferred to actual Bike Implementation.
- Sound Class hierarchy used to start combat balancing issue
- Sounds/Bike starting before the starters beeps finish.
- Some lingering balancing issues.
New Track Implementation w/ Winning Crowd Features
- Re-implemented sounds into new game level.
- Introductory crowd sounds (Finish Line).
- Variation in sounds based on finish time.
- Volume Balancing.
- Attenuation Adjustments
- Trackside Sounds Missing
Losing Sounds Features
- Losing Crowd noises based on time
- Time check only based on a set time as opposed to being based on leaderboard time.
Crash Sound Features
- Crash sound playing in the event of a fall
- All other currently playing bike sounds stopped immediately.
- Sound of bike wheel spinning freely slowly fading out.
- Bike controls/sounds disabled until respawn.
- No character noises on crash
- No crowd reactions to falls yet.
Initial Bike Sounds
Sounds Added to Bike Implementation
New Track Implementation w/ Winning Crowd
- Efficient Ambience
- Randomised Ambience
- Bike Pedaling changing based on speed
- Terrain sounds added (Grass, Gravel, Stone, Platform)
- Trackside crowds
- Crowd Attenuation
- Inter-blueprint event triggers.
- Volume Options not saving between levels