This is just a quick update to inform what tasks I have completed in the sprints since my last individual ca submission.
- Add shrubs
- Add tree roots and branches
- Add leaves and rubble
- Add tree stumps and large branches
- Fixed tree LOD bug
- Added decals for moss on stones
John wasn't very happy with the tree roots and leaves so that was changed for the next week.
- Removed leaves and roots
- Fixed bug with decal applying to character
- Added more and better long grass
The track is really shaping up now and looks much "dirtier" and better.
- I added additional decals that look like tyre tracks in the level.
- Removed and replaced some rocks that didn't look as good as the others.
Again, these really help dirty the track.
- Made a visualization for the crash analytics
- Took many screenshots for Mahara and Presentation