- User Testing
- Further constraints
The sprint didn't really go as smoothly as we would have liked this week. Essentially another subject that the team was working on together took up a lot more time and effort than we had expected it to, and as a result we didn't really have much time for team project until very late into the sprint. The burndown is very cliff dive like as a result, and some work that we were able to put off until release we did. The key work this week was the user testing and its document, which we got done.
For the user testing document, I helped Ronan with the script structure and content. There were no real problems here.
Main issue was time, which we just didn't have enough of.