This week I focused on fixing some areas of the track, I fixed the length of the large jump and changed the ramps to be made from rocks. I removed the second rock garden and rebuilt it a short distance further in the track. After getting the go ahead from the rest of the team I implemented the lighting plan, building up from the prototype from last week.
I had to adjust the levels of fog and the intensity of lights in the level. I also added light beams that were available in the unreal engine blueprints demo, they really add a lot to bring the level to life. I think once we have a few hero objects and the correct trees in place the level should be ready for alpha.
No issues to report.